Staub Cast Iron Braiser 3.8L/4Qt
Staub's multi-processing Sauté / Braisers feature a Hexagon interior with an exclusive honeycomb pattern for quick and efficient browning that keeps food moist while cooking.
Sauté / Braisers:
A cooking vessel with two side handles featuring vertical sides and a flat base, made of cast iron to capitalize on natural heat retention and redistribution properties. Incorporating an exclusive black matte enamel Hexagon interior, these pockets enable food to cook in its own juices. Available in an array of colourful glazed exteriors, each with a smooth base to prevent surface scratches.
- Base Size: 11" / 28 cm
- Capacity: 4 Qt. / 3.8 L
- Colour: Cherry
- Each product is one-of-a-kind and is produced using a traditional manufacturing process
- A domed lid with self-basting spikes underneath creates a natural basting cycle for moist and nutritious meals
- Exclusive black matte enamel Hexagon interior, these pockets enable food to cook in its own juices
- Enamelling process includes 2-3 coats, inside and out
- A smooth enamel coated base prevents surface scratches
- Traditional and authentic French craftsmanship
- Suitable for all cooktops including induction
- Oven safe
- Decorative nickel steel knob is oven safe up to 250°C / 500°F
- Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
- Made in France
- All STAUB products are fully guaranteed against defects in material and /or craftsmanship
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!