Staub Cast Iron Oval Cocotte 8L/8.5Qt
An indispensable component in every traditional French kitchen with an interior black matte enamel finish that is excellent for braising and self-basting spikes on the flat lid to lock in moisture.
La Cocotte / French Oven:
A traditional pot featuring high vertical sides in proportion to a flat base. Made of cast iron for its natural heat retention and redistribution. Features a glazed exterior to prevent surface scratches and offer an array of colour options. Available in a wide range of round or oval sizes, from the decorative 0.25 L Mini La Cocotte to a family sized 12.6 L pot. Ideal for slow cooking meals such as stews, roasts, soups, casseroles and other one-pot classic dishes. An indispensable component in every traditional French kitchen.
- Base Size: 14" / 37 cm Oval
- Capacity: 8.5 Qt. / 8 L
- Colour: Grey
- Each product is one-of-a-kind and is produced using a traditional manufacturing process
- A flat lid with self-basting spikes underneath creates a continuous natural basting cycle for moist and nutritious meals
- Enamelling process includes 2-3 coats, inside and out
- Black matte enamel interior coating, creates a non-stick surface with natural use & provides the ideal surface for braising, roasting and caramelizing
- Every La Cocotte has a consistent smooth enamel coated base to prevent surface scratches
- Traditional and authentic French craftsmanship
- Suitable for all cooktops including induction
- Oven safe
- Decorative brass or nickel steel knob is oven safe up to 250°C / 500°F
- Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
- Made in France
- All STAUB products are fully guaranteed against defects in material and /or craftsmanship
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!