Using advancements in materials and manufacturing technology, acclaimed designer Matteo Thun merges innovation with tradition to create ZWILLING® Pro. A revolutionary sloped bolster design offers a smooth transition from handle to blade for the perfect feel and optimal control over our famous cutting edge. Constructed from a single piece of Special Formula steel, these SIGMAFORGE ® knives feature remarkably sharp, flexible and corrosion resistant FRIODUR ® ice-hardened blades for the ultimate in lasting sharpness. ZWILLING ® Pro, a modern twist on a timeless classic.
Features & Benefits
- Suitable for those who prefer a shorter blade; is versatile for slicing and dicing meat, fish, for chopping herbs and for cutting vegetables
- ZWILLING Special Formula, high carbon NO STAIN steel provides the durability needed for tough kitchen tasks
- SIGMAFORGE® knife, forged from one single piece of steel
- FRIODUR® blade, ice-hardened to ~57 Rockwell Hardness
- Edge angle 15° on each side
- Traditional three rivet handle with visible full tang
- Dishwasher safe (hand-washing recommended)
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!