Privacy and E-mails
1. We do not automatically gather any personal information from you, such as your name, phone number, e-mail or address. This information is only obtained if you supply it voluntarily, usually through contacting us via e-mail, or registering in a secure portion of the site.
2. Any personal information you do provide is protected under the Federal Privacy Act of Canada. This means that, at the point of collection, you will be informed that your personal information is being collected, the purpose for which it is being collected and that you have a right of access to the information.
3. We use software that receives and records the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer that has contacted our website. We make no attempt to link these addresses with the identity of individuals visiting our site.
4. We do not regularly use "cookies" to track how our visitors use the site. Whenever we enable "cookies" to facilitate your transactions, we will inform you first.
5. Visitor information is not disclosed to anyone except Bella Casa personnel who need it, ex., to respond to a request. For questions or comments regarding this policy please contact Bella Casa Design Centre. To learn more about Canada's commitment to protecting your privacy we suggest you read Canada's Privacy Act.